Monday, April 22, 2013

#WeightLossProblems

Hello sweet interwebz! Let's have a chat, shall we? Guess what?! I definitely am officially down TWENTY pounds! It's pretty awesome. Let's talk about some fun things, like the weird problems I've come across!

I'm sorry to advise you all of this sad fact: I have no pants that fit. Even the brand new pants I just got don't fit me anymore. I have several spare inches in my brand new pants, since I've lost about 3 pounds every week since we started. Let me put something into perspective for you:

Yeah. I lost 20 Pounds. Look at that.
So, looking at this delightful display (I know, so delicious) I have lost 20 pounds. Look. At. That. Thing. That's why my clothes don't fit. Seriously. 3 pounds a week means that every 10 days some random place on my body loses one of THOSE squishy things. It's kinda weird.

Another thing we should talk about. I'm sore all the dang time, and tired. Operating on a 1000 calorie deficit makes me a little tired and I have a very busy job. But dang if it isn't worth it every single morning when I get on the scale and I sleep like a baby

I'm sorry this post is boring but seriously, LOOK at the FAT picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment