Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day Two: Better Than Expected!

Good morning, internetz! Guess what? My first day of being "good" went well I think. I stayed with all of the tiny rules! Me and Tarver took a walk around the neighborhood and it was totally freezing, but we did it! Also, last night we got some groceries for the week including fruits and vegetables. Yay us!

The big news this morning, though, is that my weigh in was at 244 this morning. Look, I lost 6 pounds yesterday! Just kidding. I'm not sure what happened but maybe my Seamus weigh-in was a fluke. I should weigh my cat again, haha.

Yesterday my dear friend Amanda suggested cross-country skiing as a good winter-exercise possibility. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I'm really wanting to be able to enjoy moving around and exercising. I'm looking for suggestions of activities that are A) Possibly winter-appropriate B) Actually fun. Whoever gives me the most awesome suggestion wins some sort of Liz-prize. I'm not sure what that is, but for sure you can snuggle with Garr at least. :)

2 comments:

  1. Disc golf is winter-friendly and a good fun way to get in a walk. You can borrow discs any time or ask me to take you out. Do I get snuggles with Garr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice skating!! It's so fun! And...if you're anything like me and are not very good at it, you burn a ton more calories because you spend so much time laughing at yourself! It's a feel good experience because none of us are expected to be good at this activity!

    ReplyDelete